30th August 2012
The building work is now well under way. The group rooms for KS2 are complete and we have been assured by the builders that the new classrooms for children in Reception and Year One will be ready for use by mid September. This new space will be a wonderful place for children and staff to work in and will combine indoor and outdoor learning beautifully.
16th March 2012
We have been extremely fortunate to have been granted a substantial amount of money from Chester Diocese. We will be using this money to undertake the following building work:
1. Removal of stud walls in Year One/ICT suite areas to create a large space for new Reception and Year One classrooms.
2. Creation of a Reception 'Covered Play' area and a Reception 'Outdoor Play' area.
3. Installation of large glass panels to allow children in Reception and Year One free access into the grounds.
4. Creation of two purpose built small group rooms with p to date IT facilities.
5. Create new toilet areas.
6. Enhance disabled access into the lower areas of the school building.
It is anticipated that work will begin in June of this year and be completed before the end of the year. This is a very exciting project and will create spaces which will positively enhance the learning of our youngest children.